Display Process Monitoring System
Real-time chamber monitoring systems are needed to detect flaws that may affect equipment’s performance and lifetime. However, real-time monitoring is limited to be applied in the industry since chamber itself obstructs wireless communication.
- Monitoring sensors in the chamber in real-time by data transmission through surface wave communication
- Avoidance of equipment’s deformation and damages and collection of flawless data by attaching surface wave generators on the chamber instead of on the equipment directly
Manufacturing automobiles is complicated due to lots of harnesses in vehicles for V2X communication, and high-speed communication is being more important since all sensors in autonomous vehicles need to be connected to the main module.
- Easy equipment installation and reduction of manufacturing cost and vehicle’s weight by attaching surface wave generators on the vehicles instead of connecting all by wires
- Safe, accurate and guaranteed V2X communication despite of removing harnesses
Existing communication methods cannot deal with real-time monitoring systems for detecting and preventing leakage/cracks of pipes installed in the extreme industrial environment, such as underground and underwater.
- Consistent communication in extreme industrial environment and inspection of pipes’ real-time condition by attaching surface wave generators on underground buried pipes
Communication on Board Vessel
Wireless communication is limited to use in vessels since most of them are made of metals, and working at confined spaces in vessels is dangerous due to lack of oxygen, toxic gases and so on.
- Reduction of wires and monitoring the vessel by attaching surface wave generators on steel bulkheads
- Provision of safe industrial environment for laborers by monitoring confined spaces from outside of them
Extreme IOT Patent portfolio planning
Applying for a related patent currently and will apply for patent on each technology in the foreseeable future
Applying for a related patent currently and will apply
.for patent on each technology in the foreseeable future